I conceive Domain Space as having a notional class system taking into account the totality of classes of acting agents, both human and machine. The highest level partition is between the inside and outside of the class system proper, between AKPERSONs and the general internet or Wild. Besides O class, the notional set of operators of domain spaces, which would include organizations, the members of the class system are all real human individuals who have effective role level higher than ip-identified:
The classes are generally distinct from each other and session role but a given individual may be in any one at different times and multiple of them in some cases. Not to be confused with entitlement class which pertains to AKPERSONs alone although there is an operational intersection, e.g. for F class.
First class users have full access to the premium level of services provided via these domains. An automated proxy operator privilege is entailed with managed limits on consumed resources on an account and service level selection basis.
The omnibus casual but identified and nominally privileged user. Various circumstances are scheduled for reduced or waived capitation.
Unauthenticated non-human agents are 3rd class users. Mostly indistinguishable from anonymous humans, both handled as a common class.
The Equity Class is the group that owns domain space and is governed by these formative rules:
- I, The Founder, am the first group adminstrator with plenipotentiary power over any group decision while active in the Founder role. In voting processes the Founder may at his option cause his vote to be multiplied so as to count as one quarter of the complete tally regardless of the size of the membership except until that size is five he may cast two votes. The veto power will not be inherited by any subsequent group administrator and the Founder role will expire when he no longer exercises it unless he should nominate a successor and the nomination is ratified by 3/4 of the membership where his vote will not be counted. In that case, 'The Successor' may be substituted for 'The Founder' in any subsequent rule.
- At any time there will be a fixed number of other members of this group which once it reaches 4 will not change in a calendar year. AKPERSONs with developer operator entitlement may apply as with any other group. From the time the group size is 4 until it is 40 a unanimous approval of the current membership will be required to admit a new member.
- Membership cannot be traded, sold or obtained in any other way and a member may only be expelled by a 3/4 majority of the whoie group besides the Founder who will not vote.
- Revenue generated is distributed as follows:
- To the Founder, a share which will not be less than one quarter while he is in that role nor less than his aliquot share while active.
- The remainder will be evenly distributed among the other members in the first step of a two step process of division. These are implemented with features in the D7 Voting package such as Borda counting.
- In the second step of the division, the membership will have the opportunity to nominate members to receive an amount different from their aliquot share of the proceeds of the prior earnings period as well as the factor applied to that aliquot share, which may be less than 1. The total shares of all, including The Founder, if his has not reached 1/4 are adjusted by application of thIs cake cutting before distribution of earned revenue.
- Any member may nominate a member other than ihrself or The Founder for award of an uneven share based on the merits of each case. The nomination will include the proposed factor. All nominations will be processed at the same time and by automation with polling of the membership and approval of a factor greater than 1 by a simple majority but a fractional factor will require a two thirds majority.
- Any member may self nominate themselves for a zero share without loss of membership, which nomination will be automatically accepted as if by unanimous consent and without it affecting the next cake cutting if they remain active members.
- Emeritus members members that are no longer active developers will receive a share which will be determined by unanimous approval of the membership and will be the same for all emeriti.
- The group membership may add or modify additional rules by unanimous consent while its size is less than 100.
First and Second class are expected to be relatively populous, Equity and Working class not. Expository text on Working Class was removed but the connotation is literal, not the sense of low end in labour in common English . No distinction is made at this time between 3rd class users, other than privilege levels which the internal software here or a human / group user has to operate on and whether the user is likely not human, or ip-anonymous/ip-identified using the system as a foreign agent from outside the system perimeter.