Domains Session Role
For the most part, your role is effectively determined by your interaction with domains, and there are just two roles to apply for, the others are system assigned. In addition to roles, there is a class system.
- ip-anonymousBasically same as ip-identified and 'essential cookies only' in common usage but acknowledges a request to remain anonymous.
- ip-identifiedMonitors unauthenticated access. A slow manual path for registration from the live dev node is mostly to support professional courtesy waivers. Registration path is equivalent to social-networked.
- social-networkedA basic entitlement level associated with registration thru a 3rd party Identity Provider (IdP). Same trust level as the IdP.
- tx-authenticatedA variable privilege default automatically created by a transaction such as an in-app purchase. May be limited to a particular product space or customer service group.
- developerA high privilege level with an engineers level of resource consumption and control.
- operatorA very high privilege level that allows control of system software.
Roles at level 3 and lower are assigned by the system. Level 3 (S, Y, and F class capitation) are normal users. Higher permission levels are associated with priced services beyond capitation. Roles below level 2 are handled as classes but level 2 is assumed to be all human individuals, potential AKPERSONs.